The Spice of Life: Embellishing Crafts, Cards and More
Using embellishments when creating different crafts and cards is a great way to add your own style to a project. Ink pads offer many options when making cards for special occasions, holidays or just for fun. There are many options available in ink pads including those that add texture, different colors and pigments.
Making personal crafts and cards is a fun way to express yourself and show your own creative side. For example, instead of writing your name in books, use a pretty stamp and ink pad to make a personalized signature that marks your books. Also when creating cards, using different ink pads with pretty stamps enables you to make cards for any holiday or occasion.
In the world of crafting the options are truly endless when using ink pads to embellish your works of art. The ink pads, along with stamps, can crate personal effects and flashy patterns to make your crafts truly one of a kind. Now you are able to use these effects in scrapbooks, on cards and even on some pieces of jewelry, such as pendants. With so many fun options, your crafts are sure to have a style loved by anyone who sees them.
Featured Blog Posts
- Store Them Right: Keeping Pads Tight and out of Light
- How to Dispose Of Used Stamp Pads Safely
- The Spice of Life: Embellishing Crafts, Cards and More
- How to Make Customer Colors on Your Stamp Pad
- Quality Versus Quantity: Choosing Ink Pads
- How to Tell If Stamp Pads Are Acid-Free
- Organizing With Ink Pad Holders
- How to Apply Ink to a Rubber Stamp