Quality Versus Quantity: Choosing Ink Pads
You might find yourself working at an office job and asking how to get the job done more efficiently. Luckily, ink pads provide you with an answer. Ink pads transfer one message several times without you needing to strain your hands. However, you may notice that not all ink pads stand up to the challenge. You might choose either quality or quantity of ink pads depending on the need.
There are certain times when you should choose quality over quantity. When attempting to make a message stand out, choose quality. When you do arts and crafts and you need the best equipment to send your artistic message, you should choose quality as well. However, you or your office may require budget cuts. In this case, choose quality of a different color. Black ink pads often retain the same quality of other inks but for a fraction of what you might pay for colored inks.
Choose quantity when handling large numbers of stamped items, such as during post office operations. When you lack a message to send and only require the basic information of a stamp, choose quantity. A black economy ink pad provides you with the largest return in bulk purchasing.
Quality versus quantity remains the question in ink purchases. Some inks may retain a blend of both. Choose whichever suits your needs best.
Featured Blog Posts
- Store Them Right: Keeping Pads Tight and out of Light
- How to Dispose Of Used Stamp Pads Safely
- The Spice of Life: Embellishing Crafts, Cards and More
- How to Make Customer Colors on Your Stamp Pad
- Quality Versus Quantity: Choosing Ink Pads
- How to Tell If Stamp Pads Are Acid-Free
- Organizing With Ink Pad Holders
- How to Apply Ink to a Rubber Stamp